I have been meaning to get up in the mornings and just start going. I think that is what everyone wants. We want the massive amounts of discipline that it takes to go running. Well, I tried to get up on Thursday, but just could not do it. So, I told Russell to make sure I run as soon as I get home. Now this seems like the obvious choice. However, most of the time when this happens, I seem to be "too worn-out" to do anything physical. I am determined though. I will make this happen. So as soon as I biked home against the blaring wind, I knew what I had to do. I wasted no time, changed, and suited up for a 2 mile run.
As I was running, I wanted to stop several times, but as God lifted my feet, I knew I could finish and strong. I had my best time in a long time running at 2 miles in 20:03 minutes. I am ready to go running again. The forecast was not on my side for a run on Friday, but today it looks decent enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment